We at K:MAG believe in a generation full of talent. A generation that has a wealth of possibilities and potential, but that isn’t always heard. Our goal is to inspire and empower you and your generation with a platform aimed at personal and creative growth through our MAGAZONE, our MUSIC and our CONFERENCES.
K:MAG is looking for a talented Online-Communications / Community / PR specialist with distinctive artistic skills.
You contribute to the brand K:MAG, which had its official launch in March 2015. It is a brand with its own platform MAGAZINE , MUSIC and CONFERENCES, focusing on the creative growth and transformation of the talented Generation Y. Our organisation wants to strike a more profound artistic yet accessible tone to provide the target audience with valuable inspirations. As a Online-Communications / Community / PR intern you will get the responsibility to determine an impact vision that brings more meaning to our platform.
Your activities will be: handling our STORY posts, determine the communication design, execute social media activities, building a PR- and Influencers-plan and figure out the right partners within the creative industries and blogosphere. Also preparing pretty newsletters and event promotions will be part of your activities. Last but not least: there is also a place for research of course if your University requires that, we have a pile of topics! You get a lot of freedom to fill in these things your way, we are not a directing organisation but we work from the entrepreneurship skill set of our people.
– Busy with Bachelor degree (HBO) or Masters (WO)
– Excellent verbal and written skills (English and Dutch)
– Attention to detail
– An entrepreneurial mentality
– Experience in social marketing
– Basic Graphic design skills
– Deep curiosity for Millenial Culture, music and events
– Living in the ‘ Randstad ‘ region
– Love for New Business , New Art and Community Building
– A unique growth experience
– A working spot at K:MAG HQ
– Travel and lunch expenses
– To be a part of an extensive network of creatives
To apply send an e-mail with your CV / portfolio to email@example.com.
You can also use this e-mail to acquire more info.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!